This is the privacy and cookies policy ofhttps://www.philippezorzetto.com, the online sales site of Philippe Zorzetto SAS (we or our) for the sale and purchase of products on our site (the Site >).
Under European Data Protection Law, we are the data controller.
We are committed to protecting your data online. We understand that the personal information you share with us is not to be shared indiscriminately, and we explain here how we collect it, what we can do with it and your rights in this regard.
What personal data do we use?
We may use your personal data in the following contexts:
- If you are a user of the Site
- If you are one of our customers
- If you use our products
- If you are a person to whom we wish to offer or advertise our products
THE INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT ABOUT YOU
We are entitled to collect and process the following information about you:
- Information (such as and not limited to your name, email address, mailing address and phone number, billing address, shipping address, product selections, payment types, and card expiration date or even the connection information and passwords) that you provide to us when you complete forms on the Site, whether when you register for the Site, your subscriptions to services, when you download content via the Site, request information, participate in a competition or benefit from a promotion that we sponsor;
- Any information relating to transactions made on the Site, including details of the products we have shipped to you
- Any information relating to your identifiers;
- Any details relating to transactions made by you on the Site;
- Any communication you send to us in relation to, for example, possible problems or requests, concerns or comments you send to us regarding the Site and its content; and
- Any information collected in surveys we run from time to time on the Site for research purposes, if you choose to participate.
- Any web pages you visited immediately before coming to the Site or pages you visit immediately after leaving the Site
You are under no obligation to provide this information. However, if you refuse to share requested information (i.e. your address or payment details), we may not be able to provide you with certain services.
We may, from time to time, run referral or similar programs, such as the “Tell A Friend” program, where you are asked to provide contacts of people you know who may appreciate our services and/or products. We will only use these contacts in connection with the initiative concerned (and not for general marketing purposes). By providing us with their first and last names and email addresses, you confirm that you have their permission to do so, and you must not provide us with any person's details without that permission. We reserve the rights to identify you as the referrer to the person in question in the message sent to them.
During your visits to the Site, we collect additional information about you, such as the type of search engine you use, any other sites that have brought you to the Site, and your IP address (the unique address used to identify your computer on the Internet), automatically recognized by our Internet server. You cannot be identified from this information, and it is used only for the purpose of providing an efficient service and to allow us to gather demographic information.
What are Cookies?
Cookies are small information files sent from a web server to a web browser that allow the server to uniquely identify the browser on each page. Each cookie is unique to your browser and contains anonymous information such as a unique identifier, site name, and some characters and numbers. This allows the site to remember information such as your preferences or what's in your shopping cart.
Although they identify each user's computer, cookies do not personally identify users, passwords and credit card information are not stored in cookies.
Cookies are not programs and therefore cannot contain viruses or malware.
You will find a description of the 5 categories of cookies we use on our Site.
CATEGORY 1: STRICTLY NECESSARY COOKIES
These cookies are essential to allow you to browse the Site and to be able to use its functionalities. Without these cookies, the services you wish to benefit from, such as the memory functions of your identifiers or the products in your basket, could not be provided. These cookies are transmitted via HTTPS in encrypted format. This allows more security when we identify you as a user.
CATEGORY 2: ANALYTICAL COOKIES
These cookies collect anonymous information about how individuals use our Site. For example, we use Google Analytics cookies to help us understand how customers arrive at our Site, browse or use our Site so as to highlight areas that could be improved, namely navigation, shopping experience and our marketing campaigns. The data stored by these cookies does not reveal any personal data from which your identity could be established.
CATEGORY 3: FUNCTIONALITY COOKIES
These cookies allow us to:
- memorize the choices you have made, such as the country from which you visit our Site, the language or search parameters such as sizes, colors and types of products. They are used to provide an experience more tailored to your choices and to make each visit more personalized and enjoyable. The information collected by these cookies may be anonymized and cannot be linked to your browsing activity on other sites.
- remember your previous visit to our Site: this means that we can identify the number of unique visitors we receive. So we make sure we have enough capacity for the number of users we have.
CATEGORY 4: TARGETING OR ADVERTISING COOKIES
These cookies collect information about your browsing habits in order to show you advertisements that are relevant to you and related to your interests. They are also used to limit the number of times an advertisement is shown to you and to measure the effectiveness of an advertising campaign. Cookies are usually placed by third-party advertising networks. They remember the sites you visit and this information is shared with third party companies, such as advertisers. For example, we use companies like Criteo to provide you with more personalized ads when you browse other sites.
CATEGORY 5: SOCIAL NETWORK COOKIES
If you want to delete the cookies already present on your computer, refer to the help and assistance section of your internet browser to find all the information allowing you to locate the file or directory that stores the cookies.
Cookies on the Site
Some of the cookies on the Site are set by us and others are set by service providers who perform services on our behalf.
Control or delete cookies
Most mobile and web browsers accept cookies automatically, but if you wish you can change your browser settings to ensure that your browser avoids this or notifies you when a cookie is set. p>
If you wish to delete cookies already present on your computer, please refer to the "help and support" section of your internet browser for instructions allowing you to locate the file or directory in which the cookies are saved.
Information for deleting or controlling cookies is available at www .AboutCookies.org which includes additional useful information about cookies and how to block them using different types of browsers or mobile devices. By deleting our cookies or blocking future cookies, you may no longer have access to certain areas or features of the Site.
To opt out of the tracking of your activity by Google Analytics on the websites, visit the Google Analytics opt-out browser extension.
If you wish to oppose the use of third-party cookies in the context of targeted advertising, please visit www.youronlinechoices.eu. Opting out does not mean that you will no longer receive online advertisements. This means that the company(ies) you opted out of will no longer be able to serve you personalized advertising based on your preferences and site usage patterns.
We (and other third parties acting on our behalf) may automatically track and collect information about your IP address, domain service, country, time zone, language, computer and browser type that you use, and the pages you visit (including using web beacons or similar devices). If you access our Site via your mobile phone, we may also collect information about your carrier and device type. We use this information to administer and improve our platform, analyze trends, track user navigation, collect broad demographic information for aggregate uses, and detect suspicious or fraudulent transactions. If these automatic procedures reject your transaction on the basis that it is suspicious or fraudulent, you can contact us and ask us to reconsider our decision within 21 days of receipt of such notifications. We are likely to use very similar criteria to review your order manually, so there is no guarantee that our decision will be different.
USE OF INFORMATION ABOUT YOU
The information we collect will only be useful to us for:
- Perform our obligations under any contract between you and us and provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us
- To send you information that may be of interest to you, including information on our products and services, if you have ticked the box provided for this purpose in the form by which we record your information (the order form or the creation of account on the Site) indicating that you agree to receive marketing material from us
- Process your orders and provide you with the services and information available on the Site, according to your requests;
- Informing you of any changes to the services offered by the Site
- To ensure, in your legitimate interests, that content from our Site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer
- To authenticate and perform financial transactions in relation to payments you make online;
The information we record about you is used exclusively by us:
- To administer our Site and your account with us on our terms and for our internal operations such as identifying Site visitors, troubleshooting, monitoring the downloading of data from the Site, and for our benefit legitimate to conduct research on the demographic information of our users and to analyze the behavior of our customers
- To improve the format and / or content of the pages of the Site and to adapt them to customers
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Site whenever you choose
- In a constant effort to maintain a secure Site
- For our legitimate interests to measure or understand the effectiveness of our advertising to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you
- To make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of our Site about products or services that may be of interest to you in your legitimate interest and relating to your preferences
LEGAL BASES FOR PROCESSING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We base the processing of your personal data on the following principles:
- Where it is necessary to obtain your prior consent for such processing of your data, we will ask for it and take it into consideration before proceeding
- Furthermore, we will only process your personal data in cases where their use is necessary:
- in the context of the application of a contract which concerns you or, at your request, before the implementation of the latter
- in order to comply with a legal obligation to which we are subject, or
- for the purpose of our legitimate interests or those of a third party, if these legitimate interests do not override your interests or fundamental rights and freedoms requiring the protection of your personal data
We may share general information about Site visitors, customers and promotions for the purpose of explaining our services to potential partners, advertisers, sponsors or other recognized third parties and for legitimate purposes. These statistics will in no way include information by which you can be identified.
We may share your personal information with our affiliates, including Rakuten Linkshare, our agents or contractors who assist us in the services available on the Site, in processing transactions, in receiving and sending communications , in updating marketing lists, in data analysis, in support services or in any other task, when necessary.
We have outsourced certain areas of the Site to Black & White, a trading division of Farfetch UK Limited (company number 06400760, VAT number GB 204 0769 35) (Farfetch). Services provided by Farfetch include, but are not limited to, payment processing, customer service, Site hosting and delivery logistics. Our agents and contractors will use your information only in the exercise of their function and always respecting the security measures and contractual prerequisites.
We will share your information with other companies and organizations for identity verification and fraud protection under applicable law. In particular, when you complete a purchase on the Site, we may conduct searches with credit reference agencies. These agencies will collect information about all your searches. This information may be used by any other user during similar research.
We may disclose your personal information if required to do so by law or if we reasonably believe that action is necessary for the prevention of fraud or cybercrime, or to protect the Site and its rights, property or the personal safety of anyone else.
In the event that we undergo a reorganization and/or are acquired by a third party, you agree that any information we maintain about you will be transferred to such restructured legal entity or third party.>
The Site may organize chats, discussion forums, newsgroups and/or other forms of public forums available to users. Any information shared through these means is considered public information, and it is your responsibility to exercise caution when using these means and not to disclose your personal information.
Protecting children when they use the internet is important to us. We recommend that a child's parents or guardians give them permission before they use the Site or submit any personal information to us, us or any other online entity or person.
The Site may contain, from time to time, links to external sites. If you follow any of these links to other sites, please note that these sites have their own privacy policies and procedures. We are not responsible for the privacy policies or the content of those sites. Please review these policies before submitting your personal information to these sites.
The payment information you provide to us is encrypted using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology before it is submitted to us over the internet. Payments made on our Site are processed by our secure payment gateways such as Paypal or Adyen. You provide your payment information directly to these payment gateways which provide a secure service, encrypt your debit/credit card information and authorize payment. Information given to these payment gateways is not under our control and is subject to their own privacy policies and terms and conditions. For more information, please contact us.
The security of your personally identifiable information is important to us. We have security measures in place to prevent the loss, misuse and alteration of data about you. In particular, our security and privacy policies are reviewed regularly and enhanced as necessary, and only authorized personnel have access to personal information. Although we cannot guarantee that the loss, misuse and alteration of information will not occur, we deploy all reasonable measures to prevent it.
In accordance with data protection law, you have the right:
- To request a copy of any information we maintain about you. At your request, we will provide you with a copy (please refer to the How to access your personal data section, below)
- You also have the right to correct any errors in this information.
- In some cases (where you have provided us with your personal data and it is no longer necessary for us to process it), you may need to ask us to erase the personal data concerned
- As previously stated, you have the right to opt out of having your information pait noproducts or services
- If you have a query regarding the processing of your personal data, you can contact us or file a complaint against the Commissioner
HOW TO WITHDRAW YOUR CONSENT TO DATA PROCESSING
You can withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data in the following ways:
- Send us an email email@example.com
- Or by writing to us at the following address: Philippe Zorzetto, 106 rue Vieille du Temps, 75003 Paris
HOW TO EXERCISE YOUR RIGHT OF ACCESS TO PERSONAL DATA
You can exercise your right of access to personal data as follows:
- Send us an email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Or by writing to us at the following address: Philippe Zorzetto, 106 rue Vieille du Temps, 75003 Paris
Please note that we may ask you additional questions to confirm your identity before providing you with the requested information.
THE INFORMATION COMMISSIONER
The Managing Director, Philippe Zorzetto is the decision-making authority of Philippe Zorzetto SAS and can provide you with further information concerning your rights and obligations in relation to your personal data. They will also manage any request you may have regarding your personal data.
CHANGES TO THIS POLICY